What to expect at Chabad
1. Every Jew, regardless of background or level of observance, is as Jewish as Moses. There are no denominations. We are all one family. You are always at home with family.
2. The Torah is the inheritance of every Jew. It is yours. Feel free to claim it regardless of past experience.
3. Serve G-d with joy! Every activity at Chabad is permeated with the joyous Chassidic spirit.
4. Every mitzvah (commandment) and good deed has its own independent, infinite value. Judaism is not all or nothing.
5. We are all on a journey. No questions are out of bounds. All questions are good questions. The only bad question is an unasked one.
6. Each individual's journey goes at his or her own pace. We at Chabad simply offer the tools to delve deeper and climb higher within the rich Jewish tradition
7. Love of our fellow is at the core of Judaism. If there is anyway we can help materially or spiritually please let us know.
8. No need to pay to pray. All are welcome. No membership or dues. We cover our costs through voluntary contributions. Our Chabad center is an independent entity and financially self- supporting. Every penny we receive comes from people in this community and remains here
9. If you are looking for a little more spirituality, community, Jewish life, or Torah learning you have come to the right place. Pick and choose from our smorgasbord of programs. Whether you are a member of another synagogue or you have never gone into a synagogue Chabad has something for you. Satisfaction Guaranteed.